Hello World.

BStanley346

Looking at this sub-forum I think Konrad might be single handedly reviving Trials Central 😆

I am new to moto trials but have been riding bike trials for much of my life. I currently ride a 2014 OSSA Factory R that I purchased from my dad and am in the process of fixing up. I actually found konrads website ossa-efi.com which lead me to this forum. I am excited to be here!

ossaFactoryR.jpg

I am a bit of a computer geek, but I like to think of myself as more of a hardware nerd. I also have a tendency to jump into weird niche hobbies and turn them into obsessions so I am really excited to dive into the OSSA. My last project was engine swapping a 2000 Honda Insight which resulted in me creating custom wiring harnesses and then manufacturing a signal processor that would convert the speedo, tach, and coolant temperature signals from the new engine into a format that the stock instrument cluster would recognize. It seems like I am already starting down a similar rabbit hole with the sticker sets for the OSSA. It seems like I am in good company here.