Anyone breaking a 1991 Fantic K Roo?

luke7129

On 1/16/2024 at 10:12 PM, luke7129 said:

Is anybody breaking a 1991 K Roo? I’m after some radiator plastics and radiator cap shrouds. Thanks Luke

Hello @luke7129  Champion Motorcycles is breaking a K ROO they have listings on ebay.co.uk  at the moment for all sorts of bits perhaps they have what you want.

Edited by Tr1AL

23 hours ago, Tr1AL said:

Hello @luke7129  Champion Motorcycles is breaking a K ROO they have listings on ebay.co.uk  at the moment for all sorts of bits perhaps they have what you want.

Hello @Tr1AL I have seen them thank you very much but unfortunately it’s wrong year bike so the parts I need aren’t interchangeable 

1 hour ago, luke7129 said:

Hello @Tr1AL I have seen them thank you very much but unfortunately it’s wrong year bike so the parts I need aren’t interchangeable 

That  is the trouble with old bikes it can be a pain with ones 10 years old never mind your one , if you are serious with your commitment to the FANTIC it would be wise to just find and buy another complete bike then you have all or most of the major hard to find spare parts in stock if and when you need them it is cheaper and easier in the long term.  

On 1/28/2024 at 10:58 PM, Tr1AL said:

That  is the trouble with old bikes it can be a pain with ones 10 years old never mind your one , if you are serious with your commitment to the FANTIC it would be wise to just find and buy another complete bike then you have all or most of the major hard to find spare parts in stock if and when you need them it is cheaper and easier in the long term.  

@Tr1AL I did come across one last year which was in bits but all there but unfortunately I couldn’t afford it at the time, I do like collecting spares though 

6 hours ago, luke7129 said:

@Tr1AL I did come across one last year which was in bits but all there but unfortunately I couldn’t afford it at the time, I do like collecting spares though 

Collecting spares is the way to go , when you see something at a reasonable price just buy it even if you do not need it and shove it in a draw or put it on a shelf  its nice when you have parts immediately to hand if something goes wrong , its a shame you did not have the spare cash for that other bike , most people have been there. Hope you find what you are looking for. 

• Like 1