Replacement parts for a Cota300RR

Cloverdale

First, totally new to this websight. In turn, my question has probably already been answered. Specifically, what USA dealers keep Cota 300 parts in stock (Honda OEM replacement, not aftermarket)? My local Honda dealer didn't even know Honda sold trials bikes. Thanks in advance!

Edited by Cloverdale
update to be specific
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, lineaway said:

Partszilla, trials super store or the best is the splatshop in the u.k.

Thanks, but they do not handle Factory OEM parts for the trials Cota 300 (although they seem to have parts OEM parts for every other model). Still looking for a place in America that keeps Origional Equipment Parts in stock.

26 minutes ago, lineaway said:

Edited by Cloverdale
update to be specific

All three of them handle oem parts. Fact is its faster to order from the uk and cheaper. The only part I would order from a Honda dealer would be the fenders for free shipping. I have done this for years. Best to use the part numbers from your manual.

9 minutes ago, Cloverdale said:

Thanks, but they do not handle Factory OEM parts for the trials Cota 300 (although they seem to have parts OEM parts for every other model). Still looking for a place in America that keeps Origional Equipment Parts in stock.

Cascade Imports out of Mission B.C. stocks OEM Montesa parts and has for years, Don always had better parts stock then when Honda Canada wasted the business away.  ... you didn't really say what part of the country you call local so B.C might be a lot closer then U.K. and your money goes further up here.

If you just have to talk to someone with great knowlege of the Montesa 4rts and he stocks most parts.

Overland Trail Cycle
8 Belvidere Street
Crafton, Pa. 15205-2819
412-780-3693

• Like 1