NATC Moto trials round 1&2 Kingman AZ April 13 & 14

Steeleyboys

The 2024 national trials series starts this weekend at the Hualapai mountain park in kingman AZ. This is a beautiful location and was the site of a world round a few years back as well as previous local and national events.

Toby Martin is signed up to compete, should be quite the show

My 13 year old grandson Dallin “Cheeto” Steely rides his first national in the junior sportsman class.

https://mototrials.com/

• Like 1

TOBY won both days, but barely. Pat tied him Saturday with a clean day. They had a ride off in a really knarly stream bed section. They both three it the first ride. Jitsie will have a video of it.

Sunday Martyn had 1 point. Pat had 5. 

• Like 2

Ride off. They both threed it first ride. So did they ride again?  Thanks for the intel.  I’m lookin forward to my FIRST TRIALS event this weekend in wisconsin.  Just bought a 95 GASGAS last week 

Dallin age 13 rode the junior sportsman class. First ever national. Saturday and Sunday he taking a fourth both days.
I would  say he did well for his first National. 
as for myself his Grandfather, John Farrell, clubman 17th Saturday, and managed 7th on Sunday.

we intend to go to the next one in Tennessee, NATC round 3 & 4 followed by youth camp and then the East youth Nationals.

On 4/15/2024 at 3:12 PM, RexKwando said:

Ride off. They both threed it first ride. So did they ride again?  Thanks for the intel.  I’m lookin forward to my FIRST TRIALS event this weekend in wisconsin.  Just bought a 95 GASGAS last week 

I think they rode the tie-decider section three times. I'm not sure of specific scores but Toby won. Quite an achievement without his regular minder and (presumably) his own bike.