Gas Gas Jt 350

montesa315

please help. my brothers gas gas jt 350 was stolen on tuesday night( the 21/3/06) from kingsteignton in devon :) . frame number is VTRGG329509940120. the bike has a 250 rear mudguard(red) and a white tank. also has a new red rear sprocket. the bike was in VERY clean condition. almost as new. any info that leads to the recovery of this bike will be deeply appreciated. call 07977229746. thanks

Your comment reminded me of this

true story, ...well i read it in TBM

Guy rings police, and tells them that there are two men breaking into his shed right now, and they are stealing his bikes.

police say, sorry but we have no men in that area, so we cant get to you, or something like that

Guy rings back 2mins later, and says, doesnt matter now, i shot them, and hangs up,

within no time, police charge the place, (kinda like swat team, if i remember, well thats how the article made it sound) and they caught the theifs read handed, but they then asked the guy, " i thought you said you shot them?"... "i thought you said you had no one in the area to help?"

Made me laugh, thought it might put a smile on yur face,

Mat