Newbee Here

half a tire right

My first post here,I ride a beat up 85 TY-250 and love her,I'm 45 years old and just starting.This is the most addicting sport EVER!I've alway's had a slight interest till my older Brother talked me into attending World Round at Spirit Mountain in 02, That's all it took! We managed to buy a couple starter bikes last summer,a TY (mine)my Bro bought a 99 Techno.Anyway's just wanted to say Hi and apologize for my sence of humor if I offend anyone in the future. :blush::)

:) Welcome to the greatest sport on earth - I started riding in 1955 and still get out every Sunday - It's fantastic and you meet so many good people

I'm in BC Canada - feel free to email anytime or check out my website at

www.outlawtrials.com

Half, I just had to get a bike after attending the '04 and '05 World Championship at Spirit Mtn. I even helped set up some sections for the '05 event. I live in Hermantown just outside of Duluth.

I bought my 7 year old daughter a Gas Gas TXT50 last fall but some loser stole it! I recently traded my KTM 250 for a Gas Gas TXT321 and I've ridden it some but am very anxious to get out and see how badly I suck. If you live nearby I will be riding my land here alot and would like to get together.

I'm a newbie here too.

If you see someone riding a blue GG TXT50 let me know, they're rare as hens teeth around here as you know.

Email me. umpierre1@hotmail.com

Those World class riders are SICK!!!!

Are you f/n kiddin,I'm a mile past Twig,This is great,I have a little course set up in the yard,just waiting for a little more snow to melt,then it's putt putt time.You more than welcome to show up any time.I think I heard about the Hot GG,I'll keep my eye's an ears open for it :) I'm in the market for a late 90's Beta under 2000,,if you know anyone. Doinked40@yahoo.com

Watch it Stu... i may look 70 but i am in fact 40!!! ... just had a good life.. :)

Welcome to the Trials world Half a tire (even if you can't spell tyre correctly :) )

:lol: That is how I spelt it at first then I changed it.Shoulda known better. Thanks again for all the welcomes,I hope youz guy's don't get to sick of me flooding the forum with questions. ;)

Welcome to the forums and sport :) I too am just getting into it! As you've noticed these forums rock! And feel free to post many many topics, I'm sure you'll have all your questions answered here :lol: I too am riding a ty, but mine is a 175