Manchester 17 Trial Victory Quarry

physco

I had a run out there on the middle route today, very slippy but for whatever reason I had an awesome run of form and cleaned a lot more than I usually do, found a hell of a lot of grip where others were struggling, think I was only running about 3psi.

Sections appeared spot on :thumbup: , shame you can't pre-order the weather. But despite the wind and rain lots of riders seemed to have enjoyed themselves.

I suspect the observers are only just starting to thaw out, including myself, although its surprising what a few tins of boddy's will do for you :(

Yes i took my lad there last week and observed on section 8 as you know.

The boy has asked me not to mention that he was last in the results on the 50/50 route, so I won't (mention it that is!!)

Good trial though, just scouring TMX for next weeks venue - you got any plans?

Eiger.

Off to Dublin next weekend for a massive session with the lads, so no riding then, looking to do a couple on the good friday weekend though, think I'll be doing Rough Heys on the 30th and Haslin on the 1st :thumbup:

I see Benny made a rare guest appearance today too

Makes a change from him coming past our house pulling a wheelie :(:D

Can't wait for some nicer weather, fed up of not being able to walk a section without falling in the mud haha. Looking forwards to some evening trials like the one at Peak Forest, always good when it's nice weather.

See you at Macc on the 30th then :thumbup:

Edited by Andy_290

Pictures

Morning chaps, I'm glad the general consensus was that people enjoyed it, we tried to mark the trial out allowing for the wet ground, but I must admit I was amazed at how badly it cut up.

Then again I suppose with 86 riders there and the amount of water that dropped out of the sky, don't suppose I should have been too shocked!!

I have attached a link to some pictures taken yesterday, Jude has done the results and I am busy working on a report, both of which should hopefully appear on the Macc Website (and TMX) soon!

Karl