If Ya Have A Ute

downunder

Hi Guys

Down here in Austraya we have utes and this is what I came up with to fit three bikes and enough gear for a long weekend away (and be able to close the tailgate. I started with a basic design and when it worked added the wing.

post-867-1144224558.jpg

post-867-1144224662.jpg

post-867-1144224741.jpg

Who cares about the fuel ,you're going trials riding ,shame about the ute though, should be a Holden and a sherco mix .Good job, made similar frame for my ute and also for the back of a mates bus ,which also carried a four wheeler .Keep your feet up.

Hi Guys

Down here in Austraya we have utes and this is what I came up with to fit three bikes and enough gear for a long weekend away (and be able to close the tailgate. I started with a basic design and when it worked added the wing.

Damn fine looking bike! not too sure 'bout the car/pick up thing though! :beer::beer:

Sorry about the ute Brad :beer:

Just when I drove past the dealer and saw one in blue with this number plate I went weak at the knees. You know the feeling, just like the one you get when the front axle passes that nasty sign........ "Start Section 1" :beer:

post-867-1144359790.jpg

Sorry about the ute Brad :beer:

Just when I drove past the dealer and saw one in blue with this number plate I went weak at the knees. You know the feeling, just like the one you get when the front axle passes that nasty sign........ "Start Section 1" :beer:

I know the feeling its the same as i got when i rode past the local bike shop and saw a pristine Kawasaki KR1S parked outside! and the dealer tells me "take it for a spin" when i got back i had this stupid grin that didnt leave my face for about...well ages! :) probably like the grin you get every time that big V8 roars away!