Help Appreciated

beta_basher

Hey,

Ive been lieing about my age since december now.I just enter as a adult put my age down so it says im 16 and then ride,they have never said out.I was 13 and was riding a 250.No-one said a word and i did about 10 trials.Ive just got a 125 now though :) I did a trial on sunday and told the truth for once and put down im in the B's and i am 14 and they put me in with the adults.The sad thing is i would have won the bloody trial.Typical :beer: .Came 6th instead :beer:

But if i was you i wouldnt lie.I lied because thats the only way i was going to be able to do one at the time...and i really wanted to do one

I rode a 200 in youth B and there were no complaints, a mate of mine rode a montesa 250 in youth D when he was 13. You won't gain any points if you win, but who cares really. If you look at the results then you'll probably see loadsa people riding out of class on bikes with greater cc than what they are supposed to be on.

Bob