How Fast Is Rossi's Bike?

downunder

Well the Dr did it again! But what about that ride from Casey Stoner!!!! I think Casey will soon be on the podium once he comes to grips the Motmonster. He was on rails for the first 11 laps and then seemed to lose the flow a bit and suddenly it looked like a 250 lapping in the top 5????? Still a bloody good effort just the same(can an Aussie say that here????)

Is Rossi at top speed or has he got something more than his arm up his sleeve (as Barry Sheene used to say). Doohan used to like to get out in front and build a big gap if he could, at least then you knew what he had.

Rossi never lets you see if he has anything left in the tank and just wins by being just far enough in front. But still how can he not win on the Camel Scorpa ooops, Yamaha? :thumbup:

Downunder

Reckon u got the thread name wrong, it should be, How fast is Rossi. The next yam to finish was in eighth spot!!! Its not the bike mate.

People we are witnessing a genius at work..

Pitley

I agree with you completely :wall:

I think Rossi could give them a run for their money on a Sherco 4T..... that would take a genius! Sete might be on one next year, much easier to pick up and get out of the gravel traps :D