Begginers And Wobblers

jack_h

for an easy and biginners trial the sections will probably just be up like very small hills or just turns and basically just for getting use to the bike really there wont be any rocks or any thing involved which would be that hard i would think that it`ll just be turns on flat land or small hills but cant really say alot about it because i dont know where your going

I agree coxy.In a beginners trial,from what i have seen,there is nothing that poses any danger.Slight inclines and a few turns and thats about it.The first begginner i did,i lost more marks by missing flags and going out the wrong exit,nerves probably.Best to walk the section if you can,especially if there is more than one route,then you know exactly where you are going.

Good luck :thumbup:

just basically walk the section see where your going see if there is anything in your way and pick the easiest and safest route through and if your unsure ask theres loads of very freindly people in trials i have found and ask them if you need help good luck and most of all just enjoy yourself no matter what your result is or how good badly you do

good luck

coxy

o and i forgot take your time in the section dont rush through because people are waiting for you take aslong as you want just dont take the p*ss

When i've set out a course my aim is to ride my other bike (Gilera Runner) around on the Wobbler route. I did consider my 1999 Kawasaki ZX9 as the bike to ride the sections, but i sold it and getting the tyres dirty was just not on. :thumbup:

Edited by spud

The easy route in a normal trial can vary quite a bit from club to club.

The trial I rode last week where I rode the middle route was quite easy but looking at the easy route I considered it much too testing for beginners.

When setting out I personally make my sections easy, as I think a rider can always try the harder route if he is bored or 'untested'

A guy with alot of experience who I respect suggested a good middle route rider should be able to ride the easy route comfortably whilst seated - and I reckon that is about right!