Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Trials Central

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

where to set shifter height

Featured Replies

New to trials and setting up a used 2022 gas gas txt 300. Any recommendations on where to set the shifter height? Right now it is set well above the peg height.

You can set your shifter height anywhere you prefer as long as the lever isn’t touching your countershaft sprocket. I set mine high just because it’s more comfortable for me. My feet are small and I can’t just move my toe to shift, I have to completely move my whole foot to shift. I wish a shorter shifter was available but I can’t find one.

8 hours ago, bw123 said:

New to trials and setting up a used 2022 gas gas txt 300. Any recommendations on where to set the shifter height? Right now it is set well above the peg height.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.