4rt Wiring

rhaines

Does anyone know exactly how the 4rt wiring loom works in regards to powering the lights. I know that when the wiring loom is installed it restricts the power output of the bike because of the fuel injection etc, but is it a simple case of the wiring loom and ancillaries needing to much power or is it more complicated like the loom changing the ecu program when plugged in.

Thanks rich :D:D

Hello again, From memory (you may need to excuse this as I have just drunk a bottle of toilet duck, and everything is all feathers!!! I know, I know, I really shouldn't as I know as well as anyone the green one always disagrees with me) it is the Green/white or White/green wire only that restricts the ECU. Just cut it out and place gently over the nearest hedge, hey presto a full powered bike with working lights (best of luck getting it to start but at least you will be able to see where you are going in the dark!!!). No doubt some smarty pants will correct me if I am wrong!!!!!!

Wouldn't worry too much mate as you will get a manual with the bike, isn't that right RapidRoy, any sign of your manual etc.??????????????? Great service aint it!!!

Hope this helps Hic. Hic.