Trial Pro 300 Raga

erixon

They do a Raga 125 which may be more appropriate depending on rider?

I think a 300 would be far too powerful, never mind a 300 raga, it would get the rider into trouble were a novice riding it.

They do a Raga 125 which may be more appropriate depending on rider?

I think a 300 would be far too powerful, never mind a 300 raga, it would get the rider into trouble were a novice riding it.

and you end up with arms like an orangutan

Well i just sold my 280 Pro 03, that bike was really nice, The differance between this bikes can't be that big....or can it ??

If you handled the 280 ok then you should manage the 300, The 300 is alot smoother than the 280! The raga maybe even smoother at the bottom end but will fly at the top end due to the Kehin carb! :D

In 04 I rode a 280 Pro. In 05 I rode a 300 Raga and in 06 I now ride a 250 Pro. I ride advanced in New England and the 250 is the easiest of the 3 to ride in any condition, IMHO. Those who go for the bigger bikes are only hurting themsleves unless they ride at a very high level. If you go with a 300, use a slow throttle and put a head spacer in, it helps a lot but a beast is still a beast. The 300 would tire me out much faster than my 250. I'm a 250 lover now. Much better throttle control with the 250, and by the way, it is still a very powerful bike so you will not have any trouble pulling hills.

Can the 300 and get a 250, you'll be glad you did when you see how much better you can ride. If you go for a 300, start going to the gym.