Outlaw Trial

montesarider

Hey Montesa Rider

I might be dropping a mate off in Peachland when I come down on Friday. What's the time/distance from the mountain to Peachland?

Edited by Taff

kamloops is about an hour to 2 hour drive its not that long really.. Me and hugh.. are going up on the friday or sat.. its about 2 hour drive really.. im not sure have not really been to kamloops but hey its all good right.. my sister goes there all the time and its about 2 hour drive in a car but thats rippin. Newho give me a call if you need anything 767-2554.

Cheers

Hey Chris - Glad you & Hughy are coming - Check out the Trials Canada front page and also my website www.outlawtrials.com for all the latest info on the Trial - Gaz How are things? - I posted the pics you took last year at the Outlaw on my site - we are using that same creek but this year we will have 8 Expert sections up the creek ( maybe without a paddle) - last Friday it snowed while we were up on the Mountain - bit like Scottish weather - nice & warm now it was +30 in Vernon today - Worked on my 240 Fantic for the Twinshock event. - will send Andy pics of the Trial next week.

Taff give me a call you if you need directions. - I'll route you by all the beer stores. - Hey Vintage Cota - look forward to seeing you - everybody has a blast at the Outlaw - give me a call or email if you need info

Edited by Outlaw Dave

Hey dave cant wait to get up there, im sooo hyped man. Went riding with krash and them last sat it was sick. 1st ride ont he montesa :wall: heehee went from the overpass all the way to pretty much where hugh setsup his trial :D aka my house it was a nice ride man.

Cheers.. For the jr sections what are we going to be looking forward 2? never riden the outlaw before? this is my 1st event matter of fact lmfao

Taff:

If I remember correctly, Kamloops will be about a 6pack drive for you from Peachland! Make sure to re-plenish the stash before coming to the campsite OK. If all goes as planned, Teamfracy will be leaving the rock on Thur night. After a brief lay-over in Harrison Hot Springs, we will be making our way to the trials site. Est. time of arrival, just after lunch time Fri. After setting up camp, we'll set off to set up the Youth sections. I plan on having 2 lines. One for beginner's and one for Novice level. Any input on the beginners line will be welcomed!

Looking forward to seeing everyone again! Especially my new Fantic team mate!!! :wall:

Cheers, Steve

Team Taff Will be arriving around Lunch time Friday also (Steve I'll give you a hand with the Youth set-up on Friday). The lads' PUMPED for this weekend. Kid just won't shut-up, every 5 minutes. When are we leaving? Can we go now? Man...thank god I'm driving thru the night.

Just a thought, anyone know of a side car set-up I could borrow? :wall:

See you all there on Friday.

Dave I'll give you a shout before we leave.

Sorry mate, no outside assisstance for you and that Ossum of yours! Bit like having a walker isn't it. :wall: Man you are getting old Taff! Must be those late nights watching playoff games that is taking it out of you!(Green with envy by the way).

Steve

Steve you're right. Having to drink a case every other night is starting to take its toll. My usual routine of a six pack a night has been thrown out the window the last few weeks (& will be for the next 4 weeks til we get the cup). I have to pack tomorrow night before we leave as the series ender's on at 6 tonight.

It'll be interesting to see what I actually bring & forget on Friday :blink:

As usual No frikkin help from the missus. :D

Anyway see you guys on Friday sometime...... :wall:

Edited by Taff