Making It Harder

alan bechard

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Letting people know you are a fan and DO care about world championship and Pro US trials is a great start. I never bought the cr@p that nobody cared our best men can be spanked by the ladies world champ.

The other positive thing that we can do is buy our bikes and gear from the importers who support championship trials. Then boycott those who don't!

Denny, I hope your right and Smage is a future world champ! In my opinion if he dosn't win a 125cc world round in the next 2 years, it's over!

I've got my fingers crossed!

After spending some time with team Smage at the TTC I think Pat has a good sensible head on his shoulders for such a young lad and with the support of Noel and the rest of his nice family, I think he could do real well.

Its that madman Craig (City Trials) you gotta worry about :P:P:crying:

Is Smage contending for a 125 Championship? Or should he be pushing to be the best on a 2.9 since he's just a couple of years behind Bou, Fajardo and that's what they are on ( meaning bigger bore bikes).

Edited by onestophop