Calling All Works Riders

doc holiday

Ron, I know you guys are having a tough go! If you guys sold more bikes because the sport was more popular, bet you would be able to do more!

At Bultaco back in the 70s our sales numbers were around 1200 sherpa T's per year. How many bikes do you move today per year?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Doc, I would have beaten the 8 year old on time, The fastest rider wins! As for being satified with the ride you have, you miss the point! You simply do your very best, push yourself beyond where you are and set some goals to try to attain, which makes you better.

Doc, I did my best, gave it my all and I'm satified with that. What's important is that a rider follows the 3 rules of championship trials, which I did to the Tee. I had fun, scored championshp points and learned a bunch. So in my book, that's a winner.

What did I learn? A lot, number one being that our current national Pro sections need to be more techincal to push our riders in that area. They are good at gaps and splaters but they are weak in the technical stuff. I also forgot how much pressure was put on these guys during the event.

Doc,lastly, it dosn't matter what anybody else thinks or does, you must satify yourself! I was very satisfied with riding the national and finishing 8th in the points.

What is the problem here is that in amongst the haystack of verbal diarrhoea there is a pinhead of really astute perceptionby Lane (possible without realising it) from behind the computerscren. Don't miss the minute detail of a nugget it is.

Only fourth in the Junior class isn't really any credit to you guys, the USA trials should be better.