beta_uk

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Boofont

Me and my dad {landrover} rode,i rode intermediate and landrover did clubman b, It was our first trial, Did you see the black 2003 Mont as that is landrovers :lol:

G.RASP

No, cant say I noticed you.

Kinky, looking at the results the sections were about right in the main,

any less testing and we would have had a few clean rounds maybe.

I agree - though I finished pretty well down, I can take pride in the fact that I DID finish - which I thought was no mean feat considering I snapped the brake pedal off on on section 3, lap 2! Riding the biggest part of three laps rounds there with only a front brake and a prayer is quite entertaining I can tell you :lol:

Still, I survived intact, albeit with a much more colourful body now - got some lovely black, blue, yellow and green bits!!!!

Once again, thanks to all - it was a fab day and I'll be looking forward to making a monkey of myself again next year!!!

Cheers

KB.

first off thanks to all concerned for putting on a great weekend ! as neon has said maybe too much too soon in the drink dept (if thats possible !) i will be back next year without tonsillitis ,cold , big bag of excuses etc and with a few more trials under my belt, read more confidence ! ( and by the way bigfoot you will never ever take my last place with a ride like that ,well done ! ) CHEERS TO ALL !!! :lol:

Just read the results.

Well done dabber for top TC entry and Greg you lucky B*****d if it wastn't for not seeing the left hand end card on section 9 I'd have beaten you.

There's always next year.

Hey bigfoot ,hows the right leg? do you remember anyone getting a clean for a section they 5'd .......hmmm

The results have been checked and it was noticed that section 7 scores are in section 8 column. And visa versa.

Anybody want to help out at Skyrakes on 13th June. Observers wanted.

E-mail Ron

Hey bigfoot ,hows the right leg? do you remember anyone getting a clean for a section they 5'd .......hmmm

I don't know what you're speaking about mate. I hope you're not questioning an observers decision. :lol::lol:

Well, back from my hols and just want to add my thanks to BDMC and Andy for a reet good do. Bruises are healing nicely. I have to say I was a bit wobbly (more than usual anyway) and had even more stupid fives than usual but I can't for the life of me work out why that might have been :lol:

Dabber may have been top TC entry but at least I managed my frosties in the morning (and kept them down too!!)