Tc Trial

beta_uk

Have the following sent in entryforms??  If so e-mail me to confirm.

... , ... , Kinky Boots, ... , ...

We're coming, and I've definately posted my entry - honest m'lud!!!

I posted it about 2 weeks ago. I've sent an email by the email widgety thingymabob on here, so if you don't get that, its Andys fault!!! :lol:

Just as a precaution, I'll print another couple of copies of the regs and fill them out (there's two of us...) and bring my cheque-book on Sunday.

Does that mean we'll miss out on the prizes if you haven't got them by Friday? I really, truly have posted them!!!

See you all on Sunday gang...I'll be the one upside down in the most inconvenient place!!! I'll write you all a message on the soles of me boots!!!

By the way, how are we fixed for observers? Do we have enough already? I don't want to drag Mrs Boots all the way up yonder if she's not needed!!!

Cheers

KB.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mrs Kinky :lol: will be most welcome.

Unfortuately, 'Kinky' doesn't include rubber wellies and waterproofs!!!

:lol:

If the weather looks reasonable then I'm sure she'll be along...

Thanks to all for confirming the entries - now I can concentrate on perfecting my aerial dismount with pike!!!!!

Countdown has commenced......

Well the closing date has been and gone. Entry list will be sent to Andy when I have finished this message. If Andy pubilishes the list and your name is not on it but you have sent your entry, dont worry. Still turn up with a cheque and a copy of your entry form. It will be excepted and when the postman delivers the original one, one of them will be destroyed.

Dont bother ringing me as I am on my way to the venue to start marking the course.

Haave a safe journey down or up to Halton Gill. C U Saturday or Sunday

Kath - Secretary, with a sore haed worrying what the hell Ron will get upto.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

WELL ITS 1 DAY TO GO AND I CANT WAIT , MISSUS AND SPROGGS FREE WEEKEND ,THERE ARE AT LEAST 4 OF US COMIN FROM SCARBORO WAY (INC NEONSURGE ) SAY HELLO YOU CANT MISS US ...... PI**ED WITH TRIALS BIKES !!! THAT SHOULD MAKE US STAND OUT IF NOT LOOK FOR THE BLOKES IN PLASTER BY THE END OF SATURDAY IN A KIND OF BMX BANDITS MEETS LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY GENTELMEN STYLEE

Boof - if I'm there before you, I'll have a cold one ready!

Thanks Andy! I'll be tacking a cool box so if I'm there first you can dive right in. I'll be putting up my tent then shooting off around 3 to ride a trial near Guisbourgh.

Thanks Andy! I'll be tacking a cool box so if I'm there first you can dive right in.

The fridge will be on in the back of the car and you can be assured that after 3-4hours with two of MacBeth's witches in the car I'll be more than ready for beer! :lol:

Well, we came, we saw, and in the time honoured tradition, we broke our bikes!! Well, this muppet did anyways. Thats "Oh for Two" as the Yanks would say - two 'Bulletin Board' trials, and two bits broken! Still, managed to scramble round and thoroughly enjoyed the day!!!

Big thanks to Stuart, Kath and all the BDMC gang for organising a tremendous days riding, and of course to Andy for all his hard work both on here and behind the camera lens!!

For those that didn't get there, man was it tough!!! Probably the hardest trial I've ever ridden, but I for one enjoyed the challenge! I'm certainly going to feel it in the morning!

Only one thing to comment on though - out of all the riders that attended the trial, only a handful had the decency to thank the observers for giving up their time to make the event happen. Now I know I'm sticking up for my own here, but it only takes a second and a bit of thought to say a quick thanks on the last lap...you've all seen the other thread about attracting observers and how difficult it is, so lets not p*ss off those that we DO have by being incosiderate!!!!

Not that my rant should in any way detract from what will hopefully become an annual event - and I hope that those of you who couldn't make this year will be raring to go next May.

Well done to the winners - you truly deserve praise for your efforts.

Could we all raise our glasses to THE TC TRIAL - GOD BLESS HER AND ALL WHO SAIL IN HER!!!!

Cheers, now I'm off to soak in the bath!!!!

KB.

PS - I guess this makes me the first rider 'home' :lol: