Tc Trial

beta_uk

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Look on www.bradfordtrials.co.uk Follow link for directions and it gives you the way from Skipton.

If you are coming down the M6 come of jcn 36, the A65 jcn then follow signs to Skipton. Enter Settle via the B 6480 (just before you climb up the hill). As you cross the river turn left onto the B6479 sign posted Horton in Ribblesdale. Continue on for about 3 miles turn right at Stainforth then follow signs to Halton Gill. As you dropped down into Halton Gill you will see us on the other hillside. (Beware this is a narrow road and farm vehicles will be on it.

Mobile phones do not work up there. Nearest shops and petrol is Settle. Nearest pub is 1mile away

How many others are coming to stay Saturday Night???

Kath - Secretary

Guest Yamaha_dude

lol nice dog!

some will inevitably call me lazy but could someone give me details of where and when this trial is???!!!

Thanks in advance Rich :D

Thanks Neonsurge got it now and ready to program the route. Are you riding the trial?

STILL waiting for my license to return from the ACU - I compete only very occasionally and didn't get around to renewing this year until a couple of weeks ago. I guess it might have been delayed due to the pre-SSDT rush.

If it doesn't arrive in the next couple of days, I'll send my entry in anyway with "TBC" in the ACU No. section. I hope that'll be OK and that my license will arrive in time to produce at signing on!

So yes, one way or another I'll be riding (if only on the Saturday afternoon).

By the way, it's the 29th and 30th WB! Wouldn't be looking for an excuse not to attend would you?

Edited by neonsurge

If you turn up and don't look like your avatar I'm going to be sooo disappointed.

If you turn up and don't look like your avatar I'm going to be sooo disappointed.

That's my "after" picture!

After six pints that is...