Tc Trial

beta_uk

I guess HL could give out the prizes - if I ply her with enough vodka ;)

Prizes so far (in no particular order):

1 Pair Novogar Boots courtesy of Martin Crosswaite at Scorpa UK

1 Towbar from stock, courtesy of Stuart Cameron at Autowbars

1 Gas Gas Hoodie courtesy of John Shirt Jr at Gas Gas UK

1 Set oversize cams courtesy of Alan Hulme at YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE Products

1 Rear Michelin Tyre courtesy of Brian Curran at GP Security

1 Set riding gear courtesy of Michael Chan @ HKRC (Which I've already got and looks great)

1 set assorted Trials Photo CD

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

another thing i'll probably regret ;)

i've told sherco dude i'll give him a lift to tc trial

Sherco who? Regrettably, he's been banned for being the one who attempted to gain Administrator access to the forums over the weekend (which he admitted and showed no regret for). He's still welcome to ride if he wants, but since he'd already had a warning about his conduct on here, he's no longer welcome on these forums.

I'm thinking of hiring a van to travel down. I would consider doing it if there was a group of riders from N. Scotland that fancy sharing. Fancy a van to keep the bikes safe and sound during the long journey, also gives some shelter if it rains. Plus, if there was enough people it would prove cost effective. Any one interested?

Hey Boofont good idea if you got a people carrier and a long wheel base van that would be good, the van to put loads of bike in and the people carrier to take loads of people. I know a few lads that might chip in if this is what you are going to do.

Gavin

Edited by Wonder Boy

gavin do you realy think i am going to give you a lift to the trial all the way to bradford wi you in the back tellin us all the facts wich which are usally s****

only kiddin all think about it

Did you find it KInky?

Not too hard was it, hits you a bit on the front page WHAT ????

I did indeed - thanks Andy (and StuartC!)

I still can't see it on the front page though!!! My missus always tells me I can't see past the end of my nose...which proves tricky when riding trials....

;)

Andy - I will send you one of my Outlaw Toolbelts to give away if you let me know where to mail it to - these have been used by Dougie Lampkin and Andy Huddleston as well as many lesser known riders - They are hand made over here in Western Canada and last for ever.

Andy - I will send you one of my Outlaw Toolbelts to give away if you let me know where to mail it to - these have been used by Dougie Lampkin and Andy Huddleston as well as many lesser known riders -                  They are hand made over here in Western Canada and last for ever.

Yay! Many thanks Dave. Most generous offer. I'll contact you offline with my address :)

For those who don't check the front page regularly, the Trial article has been updated - clicky here

The full list of prizes offered has been posted - some great stuff on there. I'm really grateful to everyone who's offered to support this.

My previous list of prizes mentioned an "unknown" from Sandiford Montesa - well the postman delivered this cool Montesa sweatshirt today. If I didn't think Caroline would check later, I'd keep it for myself! :)

I'm still awaiting the go-ahead from Bradford to post the Regs, but as soon as I get clearance then they'll be up there.

The other changes to the original article:

Free camping is confirmed for the night after the Trial too so those wishing to stay over and travel back on the Bank Holiday Monday can do so.

After chatting to Bradford about what should be done with the profits, we've decided to donate them to the locals for local community projects. We'll try and get as much coverage out of the local press as possible on this to show Trials in a positive light given all the poor publicity about off-roaders at the moment.