Tc Trial

beta_uk

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its a good venue, a stream running up the middle, sections in the stream on the bank then onto open moorland and rocky outcrops. I think i'm going to a trial at the venue on sunday, decent size lap, good sections and a pub not far away.

its a good venue, a stream running up the middle, sections in the stream on the bank then onto open moorland and rocky outcrops. I think i'm going to a trial at the venue on sunday, decent size lap, good sections and a pub not far away.

No you're not you tart the trial on Sundays at Cawder Hall which is at Skipton. It will take you 4 minutes & 27 seconds to get there in that EVO you've just got.

jrsunt: is that the TC trial or Luanda you're talking about :rolleyes: ?

TFT

Guest sherco dude

so thats all the fun start chattin to someone and then you find out later who it was :rolleyes: it qont be me though ive just found out i cant go either :blink:

Edited by sherco dude