British Bike Bonanza

old trials fanatic

Anybody going?

Is it worth the long drive?

How much is it to get in or is it free like a normal trial for spectators?

Never been before but thought it might be an interesting day out and thought i might camp overnight if it was worth it.

Let me know your experiences guys :thumbup:

Edited by Old trials fanatic

Hello OTF, the Bonanza is a great event 13 sections ridden three times.

Sometimes a bit of a wait at a couple of sections but not much of a problem really, one of those trials that is much better when the going is drier so this year should be perfect.

It is normal to pre-enter a phone call might get you a late entry but you would not get your name in the programme.

Stay for the evening quad and grass track racing it is worth it.

Overall a good event (it is much much more than just a trial) only trouble is this year I cannot make it.

TRF

No didnt make it in the end. Didnt know if anybody i'd know was going plus to get there for the start i would have had to get up at 5:00 and i dont do mornings.

Would still like to go another year especially if there was a bunch going. Alternatively assuming and i know it's a long shot i have a bike that would be legal next year i would like to enter as i would also like to do a couple of trials up in Yorkshire Classic Land. Thats why i am struggleing to get the James project off the ground so i have something i can ride. :beer:

Did you get there? was it worth the trip?

Please tell thanks for asking ;)

No could not make it this time but maybe next year ?

There is much more there than just a trial and you get to meet lots of people from all over the country and further afield, it all makes for a good day out so definitely worth it at least once.