Scarborough Youth 2day

Scarborough Youth 2day 5th & 6th August.

So whos coming down to ride ?? Excellent 2 days of trialing , beer tent and the lot :hyper: : B) Last year was great it would be good to see an even better turn out this year of riders. Plus i think theres a new Youth Novice course which could be confirmed by somone on here :marky:

Think entry forms have to be in for 23rd of July so get cracking i know il be there with my mates hope its as good as last year ...

p.s Great Band :marky::rolleyes:

Entry Form Youth 2day Entry form

Yes Lew, it should be a fantastic weekend if it comes anywhere near last years event. New for this year is that it could be held under the FIM rules, which means riders can show-off all their trick-riding, and balance and hop about to their hearts content, which should be excelent fun. :rolleyes: I can also confirm there will be a Youth Novice course for A & B riders who prefer an easier route but still want to compete for cups and prizes.

The support from our sponsors last year was great, with loads of prizes for the riders which was much appreciated. Our new web-site will give a big thank-you to them after this years event with links and product details etc. which will remain on throughout the year.

The closing date is the 23rd July and besides your entry we need an ACU Parental Agreement form which you can download off our site as well.

http://www.scarboroughdmc.co.uk/new/