Need Help With My Gasser!

ned1

does anybody know the correct size fly wheel puller for my bike?its an 05 125cc gasgas.

thanks chris

phoned kev at gasgas its a 27mm diameter and a 1.0 thread pitch..thanks kev!

Erm, you could always but one from gasgas. Esp when you are quite happy to accept their techy help.

s.m.

Edited by 348mate

i have the cylinder off and the piston seems to be damged quite badly.there are two kind of big notches on the top and the bottom of it is all bashed these are some pics of it>>>>>>

for some reason i can't add pictures

Edited by ned1

okay so i have reached the point where i am going to split the cases.do i need to rmove the clutch basket? and if i do how do i take the bolt off that is in the middle?

thansk chris

An alan key,

I strongly suggest that you download all of that video ! its really helpful and describes it all.

But the clutch basket isnt hard to remove but you need a tool to split the cases, but you can do it without if you use a rubber hammer and are careful with flat bars to pry...etc ..etc.

hope that helps

Matt

ive split the cases now and had a look at the gearset and ther is nothing wrong.i am very confused all of the bearings are good although the bottom off the piston is al bashed and the nylon bit on the crank is all marked and bashed. these are the only noticable things that are wrong.