Jump to content

Ssdt Rd Work

jonny beta

Recommended Posts


Pretty sure you need a licance to ride mate. You may get away with the 33 hp law with your bike but not 100% sure. If your old enough do the direct access route so you can ride any capacity bike, if not the limited hp licence may apply to trials bikes as they cant be kicking out much more than 33. Direct access is pretty easy unless thay have changed the law again, did the whole thing start to finish in 5 weeks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...