Trials Must Be So Popular In Nigeria!

charliechitlins

How come I can't resist this stuff.

Here's a correspondence I'm having about a bike I have for sale.

Start from the bottom.

Hello Charlie,

Thanks for getting back to me on time...i will like to tell you that i try calling the client and he told me your check will be issued as soon as possible..Tou will be recieving a check of $10000 and you will forward the remaining fund to the shipper who will be coming for the pickup at your location i will be waiting to read from you as soon as possible..Thanks

Regards,

Kelvin

Charlie wrote:

The cost of the bike is $6500.

To: Charlie

Subject: URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED......................

how are you and your family,i am sorry for the delay of the check that you have to receive yet,i was contacted by my associate that issuing the check to you told me that he made a mistake by sending the check to the wrong address so i have instruct him to resend the check to you and you will be receiving it as soon as possible.Also i have get a shipping company who will be coming for the pickup of the BIKE,so you will be receiving the check of $5,500 you will deduct the cost of your BIKE and send the remaining funds to the shipping company who will be coming for the pickup at your loaction via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER,so get back to me as soon as you receive the check so that i can tell you where to send the remaining funds.

Best Regards

Charlie wrote:

No problem, Kelvin.

My number at work is 610-353-4500 <BY THE WAY...THIS IS THE PHONE # FOR THE LOCAL FBI OFFICE!>

Ask for Chuck U. Farley

c

Subject: reply asap...

Hello Mr Charlie,

Thanks for the mail and will are sorry for the late response, So will want you to calculate the total cost for the bike and the shipping cost to west african in nigeria because the remain funds will be send to my shipper hear for hin to be able to clear the bike from the port so will are awaiting for your response soon on it because will need your phone number to be able to call you when the payment has been send to you soon Mr Charlie.

Regard.

Kelvin William

Charlie wrote:

No problem.

If you want to calculate shipping, the bike is in Massapequa, NY 11758.

The price is $6500, and you can send it to

Chuck U. Farley

1528 E. Iroquois St.

Massapequa, NYÂ 11758 <BOGUS ADDRESS, OF COURSE. I THINK A NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER WOULD FIND SOMETHING FISHY ABOUT THE NAME.>

Subject: Details Needed

Hello Charlie,

Thanks for your ail and i am sorry for the late response, I will like you to know that i hae a client that own e some money and he is the one that will send the payment to you and i also want you to know that the payment that will be send to you will more that the amount that you want to sell the bike for me because the remain money will be send to my shipper for him to come for the pick up of the bike so if that is ok by you i will need the information that the payment will be made to looking to see your response soon Mr Charlie.

Regard.

Charlie wrote:

The cost would be $6500 dollars.

I’m sure you know this bike and realize that that is an excellent price. <REMEMBER...A TXT80!!>

c

Subject: RE: 2001 TXT80

Hello Charlie,

Thnaks for the mail and i am sorry for the late response so i want you to know that i understand all what you said so i want you to give me the total price for the bike and the shipping cost for it.

looking for your response soon because the payment will be end to you bycheque.

Regard.

Charlie wrote:

Thanks for your interest.

The bike is now on Ebay.

Please feel free to bid.

Hereâ€â„Ã

Edited by charliechitlins

looks like they are moving up to modern bikes. I got offered 2500 + shipping for a TY350.

this site is dedicated to code 419 scams in general

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/

Somewhere in here are the 1+ year annals of 'the confessions of Cole', scamming the scammers, sending boxes of old computer parts, etc. the guy who keeps threatening to 'dead you by the mob and the governor...' It is long but a great read.

http://thescambaiter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109

kcj