Wales Today

the addict

update on Barry's bike.... the flywheel weight is off, fast action throttle tube fitted.... and we have a couple of sets of V-force reed kits on the way to us.

... with that lot i reckon he should be able to get some real height on his crash photos soon :thumbup:

Now then, rocks in Wales time for us both this weekend, lets see what both of us can break!!

Bloody Hell Heath, how much did you pay for your chrystal ball? How's about 6 numbers for Saturday's Lottery? Cheers, Dale.

I know Heath wrecked his beta but has this caused him to go to the other side... :P

what do you lot think :beer: ? looks like his jacket and helmet. :D

post-330-1155849158.jpg

I did hear that the pink Sherco was sold at hawkstone.. Perhaps Heath bought it. :thumbup:

I dont know but I think there may be more pictures coming soon. :hyper:

Edited by twhy

looking at your pics, this one looks real strange!! it looks like the bike has been super imposed onto the background Barry in the Air

That was such a nice location and a very nice little jump/climb Heath found me best photo in my opinion from there is This one

And Heath.. Shut up! there are a FEW pictures of me still attached too the bike :D

Well we all survived the day in sorta one piece but alas Barry's bike was subject to some further criminal abuse :beer: I have to say I thought we were on Mount Doom in Mordor because the sky was seriously dark and opened up a few times. :)

I had a go at some stuff I wouldn't have attempted before and really enjoyed it :)

Many thanks to Heath & Barry for a great fun day! :D

his heart was pounding a few times but he got up everything we showed him... and he even showed us a clean pair of heals on a hill climb that neither Barry or I cleaned....

Can you see the fear in my face !! :) you guys are mad. I only ride the clubman route normally. :beer:

and he even showed us a clean pair of heals on a hill climb that neither Barry or I cleaned....

Thats Sherco power for ya :D

• 3 weeks later...
.... Wales again!! After the ride Ian (atomant) wanted to see if his new Volvo would get off the ground.... :beer:

.. it has a fair amount of suspension and it is so soft that all he could do was stretch it out without going too silly on the speed department!!!

I had it off the ground at Nantmawr - Will try a bit harder next time :rolleyes: