Wales Today

the addict

Should have been nine of us out today but a few did nt turn up, pic is of 4, 06 270's and a Cabestany rep, should have been 8 Betas instead. Fantastic day, rode for 8 hours nothing stupid just some great sections and a good laugh. Met up with a couple of local lads for an hour or two on Shercos, dont know how lucky you are living with this lot in your back garden. About 400 Enduros there again, but no burger van this time unfortunately. Bike rode really well and no popped plugs so maybe the resistor in the plug is causing the problem after all? Hoping to actually do a trial somewhere next weekend, anyone know where a good one is on aprox 70 mile radius of Oxford.

Hi,rev 3, you must like ****** quarry to travel from oxford :blink: Luckily i live 4 miles away,as you say V V GOOD spot,one thing,best to stay away on a bank holiday weekend as PC plod is VERY heavy due to raves being held and trouble expected

Sure do mate, and the other one about half hour away. One of your lads told us about the bank holidays and the raves thanks, never had any trouble with the old bill, quite chatty sometimes I ve heard.One of the lads was on a sherco and from Tredegar if you know him. Try to go to Wales at least once a month if possible, well worth the two hour drive. May see you up there one day?

Edited by Betarev3

Hi,try to get up there mid week and do a trial on most weekends, but might meet sometime :blink: Where is the other place you mentioned?

Oh was the sherco a split front down tube model and his mate on a twinshock mont? Buggers being getting some practice in.

Just pm'd you mate, no both Shercos, youngish lad and an older one. God what I would give to practice there mid week, have thought about it though

Actually, think the lad was on a blue gasser and not a Sherco, about 18 years old

I recon barry should take up MotoGP, it would be cheaper

:blink: I now need too buy my fourth set of handlebars in around the three month marker!!!! bloody renthall cr*p!

Get some decent grips so you can keep hold of the bugger. GET UNDER IT as my old man used to shout :o

a new rear mudguard wanted aswel by the looks in that picture

Hmm one of those has been in need for a lttle while now! was gonna wait for the 07 but that looks too far off for now so now the decision what colours do I want it too go? do I get the 06 shape stuff and get it customized? i`m just not sure?

a new rear mudguard wanted aswel by the looks in that picture

Hmm one of those has been in need for a lttle while now! was gonna wait for the 07 but that looks too far off for now so now the decision what colours do I want it too go? do I get the 06 shape stuff and get it customized? i`m just not sure?

get a drak green one

at least when you crash your bike will be camoflauged with the trees and the crash won't be caught on camera :blink:

Edited by jack_h

well my last atempt at scratching the frame turned out too just be dirt and stone on top of the frame and came off nice and easy!!! just had a quick first play with the quick action on and it seems a lot better in the limited space I have too play in out back!

Now then 3 sets of Renthalls out in the bin how long will these Apico ones last?!? i`m told not very but am hoping they will last till I can source some Pro-Tapers! anyone know of a supplier?