How Do I Post A Picture ?

twinshockdude

I'll give you the overview, someone else will hopefully chime in with the specifics.

You need to find a service that can host your pictures. You then upload your pictures to this service. Once you have located your photo, you copy the address (URL) of the photo and add that to your post here. (Click the button that when you hover over it, says "Insert Image").

I happen to use the Apple .Mac service for web stuff, but there are free services that can host your pictures. I'm sorry I can't suggest any.

Think (and somone will correct me if I am wrong) you have to be a site supporter before you can post a picture.

Can't understand anyone who dosn't cough up a tenner for TC, you might think it is really good value getting it for nowt, but thats what Andy does???? all the time and effort keeping and updating the website he does for nowt, and occassionally he goes to work during the Day :D

Not a dig at you personally ''twinshockdude'' so don't take it that way, pay the tenner and I feel you can post as many pictures as you like, plus other benefits of Supporter Pictures and Videos from WTC events <_<

Think (and somone will correct me if I am wrong) you have to be a site supporter before you can post a picture.

You don't need to be a site supporter to post a picture, but perhaps site supporters are allowed to upload images to a TC server?

• 6 months later...

I also use Photobucket to post pictures.

1. Create Photobucket account. It's FREE.

2. Upload a picture from your computer to Photobucket. Click on the Choose File button and search on your computer for the file you want to upload. Then click Upload.

3. Then you should see the picture you uploaded in your Photobucket library. Click on the IMG Code below the picture you want to post to Trials Central. This will automatically copy the correct code!

4. Come back to Trials Central to where you post a message. Simply Paste the IMG Code from Photobucket into your post.

5. Click Preview Post to make sure the picture is correct.

There are other serviced that will host images for you. Some of them are free. Some may be better than Photobucket. Some may not be.

As mentioned I believe that a Trials Central site supporter is allowed to post pictures directly to the forum. One of these days I'll get around to joining and find out.