Sherco 07... Its Here!

peter_gasgas

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

think i will be keeping me 06 as it looks better especialy now ive powdercoated the clamps black and added black renthals+pad + no one has a billet flywheel cover the red bits look crap like the billet clamps and fat bars tho.

atomant where is buku graphics and how long and how much to make a set of graphics wot are yours gona look like i want the same as standard but black where its blue

Edited by stump magnet

atomant where is buku graphics and how long and how much to make a set of graphics wot are yours gona look like i want the same as standard but black where its blue

I will tell ya if you make me one of those for my Sherco :D If not , did you produce an engineering drawing for it so I could get one made!

Seriously, I am going completely yellow/black/silver/chrome combination for the colour scheme like the picture I put in at the top. Also, The tank and all plastics will be sprayed metallic black and laquered then ad the BUKU graphics.

A set of custom graphics from BUKU in the states are around $120-140 so will make most of you cough :rolleyes:

contact is bukugraphics AT gmail.com and will take a while to do as the guy is pretty busy at the moment.

You wont see them till around the end of october but he does have some which he has already done from like a standard range but they have references to the US market on them.

Observations,

1- They must have kept the bloody half link in the chain, cause the adjuster starts off on the half point! If you are gonna do that, make some proper cams to go with it! PLEASE!

2- The fat bars appear to be of lower rise, like the Renthals, not good if you prefer the taller bars? Who makes them? NIL as I can find! Add risers, maybe?

3- The swingarm appears to be rough finished on the sides, good or bad? I guess you can polish it with 80 grit paper if it gets damaged! Note bevel on right side!

4- Back to the shorter pipe, eh?

5- Wonder if the shocker works? this time around?

For the most, good stuff!

Observations,

1- They must have kept the bloody half link in the chain, cause the adjuster starts off on the half point! If you are gonna do that, make some proper cams to go with it! PLEASE!

2- The fat bars appear to be of lower rise, like the Renthals, not good if you prefer the taller bars? Who makes them? NIL as I can find! Add risers, maybe?

3- The swingarm appears to be rough finished on the sides, good or bad? I guess you can polish it with 80 grit paper if it gets damaged! Note bevel on right side!

I might be wrong but I'm guessing the new swingarm will be shorter like the cabestany model so no more bloody half link as you call it.

Remember the footpegs are lower.

The sorter pipe works well with the new engine in the cabestany model so I'm guessing the new model will also have similar internals.

The shocker is the same as the cabestany one by the looks of it and that works for me. :rolleyes:

Chris

Observations,

Fat bars are pro taper I think.

Swining arm looks sand cast finish in real life.

looks like the caby shock, yes

Uhhhhh, I'm a definate maybe!

Just sold the "05, Need some more of them "quid" thingies you guys have!

Do you have any extras?

Still have the 1.25 to ride, but I have a hard time getting it to pull my lazy butt in a tough trial!

Maybe someone is trying to tel me something!

:unsure: