Problems Ahead - Solutions Anyone

hensley

Tim,

I just looked at your website. I don't see any new or used trials bikes, nor any mention of same. But the place looks snazzy, and large. Does your mx team do much for you? I don't mean directly, but in sales? Do you still have service trucks? You can pm me or email at paulthistle@hotmail.com. Just curious, I carry yamaha and polaris.

Hello Paul,

We are not really a trials bike shop 100% (yet). We are working on that. A seperate business that I have is American Beta. We import the RR and RS line of Off-road and dual sport Beta's. As far as our race team goes, we have scaled it back to our local amateurs and a few fast guys, Brian Garrahan, Daniel Blair and such. We also support Jordan Brandt, Brian Butler, Mike Monroe, and soon Keith Wineland in the Enduro X.

We had a factory support Yamaha SX team. That was disolved in 2006.

We do not have service trucks anymore. We just well to the retail customer and a little commercial.

Take care,

Tim-

I love it, Angelina in a body suit on a new Beta......hmmmm. :rolleyes:

Anyway, that made me think of when KTM did an ad with Sheryl Crow, anybody else see that? Something about "real riders- bikes for real people" She was on a bike, riding -guess it could have been a double...

No double, she rides.

Ok in response to the first post concerning the exchange rate of Euro to US Dollar.

Please keep in mind the following is meant mostly in jest, but think about it, it might work.

OK,

Way back before the Euro was adopted as common currency in Europe the US Dollar was the standard that all money was compared to. (well, this may be a stretch but just go with it for a moment). The Euro is used in most European countries, correct?

I propose that a new form of currency is adopted for the North and South Americas, call it the "AMERO" Canada, U.S., Mexico, Peru, Etc..... could all band together and use this new currency. Larger economic base to support the currency therefore stronger money.

Hey why not it worked in Europe..... ;):rolleyes:

From what I've heard and read lately , the amero is already a idea that the powers that be are trying to implament...

But as a nobody w/ no economic background , I have to wonder ... Since the world went off the gold standard years ago , and no one seems to have anything real to back up the currancy they print . (except maybe land ? or oil ... )Why would it not make sense to have one currancy for the whole world so everyone is on the same page ? I mean cause with the advent of these things we're communicating on right now the world has/is becoming a much smaller place !!!! Who would've thought 15 years ago that You could need a rare part for your old motorcycle , turn on this nifty typewriter , and in 20 minutes find one 15 thousand miles away , pay for it and have it in your hands in a week ????

Interesting times we live in !!!.....

Glenn

And Paul , I've got one more TC sticker , besides the two on my trailer , I'll bring it w/me to TTC 's WR. I may timekeep / punch cards ?

But Andy I Really want a Fleece !?!?