Help, Courier Near Yorkshire Uk Needed

henrikschmidt

Hi, All UK riders..

I'm new in the trials game, I have been riding some enduro the last few years and wanted to try the trial sport, so I picked up a 2003 Sherco2.9 for cheap since the engine is broken, but I have found a 2004 290 engine on Ebay Located in YORKSHIRE UK, But the seller dont want to ship it to me here in Denmark due to the size and weight of the engine, Is It impossible to send a engine by courier to Denmark and if possible, would there be any couriers near Yorkshire being willing to pick up the engine and send it to me? As i really want to get my "new" ride running soon. Thanks in advance for any help I can get from you guy's :thumbup:

Yeah.. £26 for the engine from UK to DK. is cheap.. thanks for the link Splatshop, I already look on your webshop for parts for the original engine, I'll Be back to you on that, I Sure need to get some additional parts to get the Sherco running again, and Denmark is not the best place to find trials parts..