Bsa C-15

wetfeet

i know this is a long shot, but i am after a log book of a BSA C-15 motorcycle my dad has just finished building one, and he want's to put it on the road but he doesn't have a log book please if anybody has one or knows anybody with one lat me know

cheers

Hi try using a V62 form from DVLA fill in your frame no & engine no

i think there's a charge of £25!!

Reagards

I took a bike to be registered (had to make an appointment) and as above it turned out to already be registered, got the old number back, and it was £25 as stated. (2/3 years ago) They wanted to see the bike in the flesh and wouldn't accept me quoting numbers.

i once pulled a reg number from a clymer manual wrote asking for the v5 and got it matching frame engine no.s etc..

if you know the previous reg no. v62 is the tool inc the 25 quid.. if you dont know the number then its re or first registration time.. explained at length elsewhere on these pages..

or you could by a 'motorcycle' with a v5 and transfer thenumbered parts like engine frame to your fathers....

obey the law though.. its important..