Is There A New Alpinestar Boot Out

jj65

I noticed a Japanese rider wearing boots just like the works riders, with the stitched on sole, so are they the new 2014 boot we can buy. I need a new pair soon (mine are getting a bit tired) and would rather wait for a new version if there is one.

post-14348-0-55729900-1398292059_thumb.jpg

Your very observant :) .The top riders have always worn boots that are a little different but normally this came down to colours.

The Japanese have often had access to superior parts and clothing. I wouldnt be surprised if theyre for sale over there

Yeah, all the alpinestar sponsored riders have worn a pair like the ones above for quite a while now, but this rider, No.58 is wearing what I can only assume are new "production" boots. He's either nabbed a pair off Fuji or bought them, but Tomi and Kenny aren't wearing them, they still have the old style. Do you happen to know who imports alpinestar into the uk, then I could ask.

(I also noticed there's a new Arai helmet, completely different to the previous Penta)

• 3 weeks later...