Can't Find One Seal To Your Motorcycle

cascao

Nice work! I did quite a bit of machining when a youngster. I hope to have these installed early next year (pics below). I am sick of not being able to buy things that could be machined easily.

Like a 25mm spacer washer, 4mm thick with a 5 mm bore for example.

I have two motorcycles to restore, one I've had for 32 yrs so parts are rare. The machines below are reasonably priced... cost around the same as a Montesa Repsol here, for both!!!

Mags

post-20008-0-47682000-1406670707_thumb.jpg

post-20008-0-84359300-1406670731_thumb.jpg

Edited by mags

Nice work! I did quite a bit of machining when a youngster. I hope to have these installed early next year (pics below). I am sick of not being able to buy things that could be machined easily.

Like a 25mm spacer washer, 4mm thick with a 5 mm bore for example.

I have two motorcycles to restore, one I've had for 32 yrs so parts are rare. The machines below are reasonably priced... cost around the same as a Montesa Repsol here, for both!!!

Mags

attachicon.gif375.jpg

attachicon.gif375a.jpg

I think you can have that washer done for less than 10 K mate!

• Like 1

Sometimes in my bike I took 4 times the time and effort to be at same places I can go in my car.

Hobby machinists buy expensive tools and spent so many time doing something for the same reason: fun! :)