Ventoux 2015 ?

smelling123

Have a look at the thread marked Ventoux/ Robregordo on European trials.. It was discussed there. I will forward the internet site/ contact details later in the month as I am riding with the organiser in a couple of weeks and will be able to get further details of this years event etc.

• Like 1

Metisse,

The more information the better I think we've got some "Probables" who are looking at going instead of doing the Manx Classic....

So as much information as possible would be great.

I've had a look on the web site but found it a bit confusing regarding entries / Closing dates etc & where to stay !!!

What is the nearest airport if some where to fly in ??

Cheers as always

The Wobbler !! or Le Wobbler en Francais !!!

The website is still up for last years event, This years event entries will not open till at least August. The trial is based in Malaucene Nr MT Ventoux so regarding airports you need to check I do not know ......

I will keep this thread posted on the whens and wheres nearer the time, but dont worry too much at the moment, Concentrate on getting three committed team mates, lights on the bikes, insurance etc the rest is easy.......