Fantic Spare Barrel Info

fantic tom

Hi guys, I have purchased a spare used barrel, head and piston for my fantic. The bore has a small score in it and I was wondering if it would be a big problem?

If it will be do you know how much it would be to get repaired? It will be nice to have a spare as no doubt they will become harder to get over time.

Cheers. Tom.

Check out Dave Thornber in Stanningley Rd, Armley end. Panther man. Think he was number 60 or 70 something, stone house close to the end of the dual carriageway. Havn't seen him for years, if he is still doing it he will sort ye barrel. 

If ye find his phone number can ye post it here as I'v lost it.

Check out Dave Thornber in Stanningley Rd, Armley end. Panther man. Think he was number 60 or 70 something, stone house close to the end of the dual carriageway. Havn't seen him for years, if he is still doing it he will sort ye barrel. 

If ye find his phone number can ye post it here as I'v lost it.

cheers ill have a look online, if i find him ill pm you.

• 2 weeks later...

If not a bad score and the rest of bore is nice then you will probably get away with an emery paper hand hone. Dont go mad just a light rub to ensure nothing is protruding. It will probably be fine. If budget is no consideration the have it reconditioned. You know its good for years then. 

• Like 1