hc-hardy

Mapping Cota 4RT 2017 vs. 2018

Thank you sportawyer, I think on the weekend I will pull the fender of my friends bike and when he has the L31 ECU, I will help him to avoid an accident by going to fast and replace his ECU with mine ;-) No when this ECU makes this big difrece I will buy one.

Thanks for your help, I will keep you informed.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, hc-hardy said:

... I think on the weekend I will pull the fender of my friends bike and when he has the L31 ECU ...

Have you done the changes in the Full Power Version manual -- headpipe, muffler endcap, removing intake restriction, and so on?

Yes of course full power mod was done completly, this ist the reason why we are all so confused in the club ;-) I double checked everything to make absolutly shure...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, nigel dabster said:

exhaust does that still have a restrictor @sportsawyer

Starting with the 2009 models, there's a different silencer endcap for the street versions with a smaller outlet opening. The restrictor inserts at the head and headpipe / silencer junction were last used in 2008.

Sorry for the delay, her is the picture of the 2018 ECU, there is no difrence exept from the "stamp" on it wich is NN4 GL21 mine ont he 2017 is NN4 G24....

WP_20180414_16_26_55_Pro.jpg