New Supporter

barrybaines

Andy just thought how you getting the postal adresses for sending the stickers out?

I'll contact each of you by email once I have the stickers in stock.

As far as competition prizes go, what sort of things would you like to see?

There will, obviously, be the odd TC Shirt once I get them, but I was thinking of trying to get hold of some stuff that was a bit different - like using my trips to the World Rounds to get some shirts (A Japan or US world Round shirt would be something your mates wouldn't have!), or maybe a program from that event signed by the top three finishers - stuff like that that's a bit different from the norm.

PS. I've updated the Member Map too to show Supporters. <_<

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like signed posters, programs ect, my dream prize would be a traning day.

Training day with who? Trials Central have a great relationship with James Lampkin (Dougies's Minder) and one of the things I'm considering is a deal with him to provide training days with discounts for Trials Central Supporters.

Please get Dougie  <_<  :lol:

If you want a seven times World Champion, you get the seven times World Champion price tag! Dougie ain't cheap and has very limited time available for training. It *might* be possible to get a bit of a discount for one of the days of his annual summer schools, but I doubt it as they sell out at full price year after year.