Photo Hosting.

scorpa3

It's always best to host externally. If you upload and attach then it uses space on Trials Central and I then have to back that up. All adds extra to the work. There may be changes next year to limit upload space to Supporters only or to prohibit it altogether because it's so easy to find hosting elsewhere. I'm currently reviewing policy moving forward.

It's always best to host externally. If you upload and attach then it uses space on Trials Central and I then have to back that up. All adds extra to the work. There may be changes next year to limit upload space to Supporters only or to prohibit it altogether because it's so easy to find hosting elsewhere. I'm currently reviewing policy moving forward.

Sorry Andy, I'm not sure what that means. Do you mean you prefer pictures that don't appear on the forum? The 'click here' ones are better? Or is that the other way around?

Just me being computer illiterate again.

If you can host them on Photobucket or Flickr or wherever and link them then it makes my job easier. That's all. You can still upload them and even if I change things then photos uploaded now will still work. Nowt to worry about. :thumbup:

When you post a comment you have the option to upload images. Well when you do this, these images are stored on Andy's server and therefore take up room which he has to back up.

If you use photobucket then the image is stored on their server and you just add a link to it in your post, therefore there is no extra work to do backing it up for Andy and life is simple. :thumbup:

Good shot Barry, did you notice that we both had an almost identical picture of Betarev3 taken in the far corner of the quarry?

It's a shame the one of you crossed up in the air didn't have your head on.... that was a good jump!