Who Can Help Me?

andy bone

i have recently found a quarry just 1 mile from my house and have made my missus a trials widow( once or twice i thought i actually came a little too close to making her an actual widow but i never told her)

i have just put a 52 tooth sprocket on the back and wow what a different machine.

Now for the "oh no" bit. I was climbing up one of the scree slopes when i thought my chain had come off and we had a wee slide down the bank. At the bottom i realised that the chain had come off - because i had snapped my swing arm.

My question to the group is where the hell am i going to get a new swing arm for a ty175?

And can you weld swing arms to any effect?

i`ve got to get it fixed so i can get back out, i`m already feeling stressed and need to get back out to master the quarry.

please help

andy bone.

ps. great forum!

Put a wanted ad in the classifieds on here, its free. Also off road breakers in back of T M X etc Ellastone break a lot of Yamahas. Theres quite often TY stuff on ebay. You are looking for a part for a very common trials bike, thank yourself lucky its not a Seeley or RTL Honda. Good Luck :)