Posting Vids

the addict

Great day at the quarry tonight and this evening, Alexz, Maria and Jack Lee came out as well, got lots of video but not to sure how to post it somewhere for viewing? any help would be appreciated as its pretty good and Alexz is simply stunning. Also have a 2 minute clip of Ralph doing a section wearing nothing but his black pants pulled up to his chest, not pretty but one of those clips that must been seen to be beleived. Dont think I can post any of the videos on here due to file size but a link from somewhere else would be good if anyone knows. Got loads of pics as well of everyone which i will load later

If they're small enough - email to website AT trialscentral.com. I can sort it out. If they're big then YouTube or Google videos and post links. Small is up to 5MB per video emailed seperately. Any bigger than that look to use alternate hosting as suggested.

Thanks for that guys, may have to work on editing the clips as they will be more than 5mb I think. Andy I'm pretty sure I can only mail 1mb which is useless but thanks anyway. Did nt bother riding tonight, just watched in ore, he is absolutely incredible, really friendly and up for a laugh . Maria and jack put us all to shame as well, really great day out. Caber no I missed the big off on tape mate, but heard it though bet you'll be sore in the morning, think yours topped mine the other day on the bank from what I heard.

Mr D, first post on here mate, hope it wont be your last,

Hey!

I use http://tv.isg.si/site/, they are free and really good!

Gordon

I was just about to recommend tv.isg.si when I saw this post. Either that or get it running as a torrent somewhere.

Please don't reduce the quality of the video before you upload it, nearly everyone has broadband these days and can easily cope with high quality video files. It'd be nice to see an injection of some videos in the motorbike trials arena that can contend with the quality coming out of the pushbike trials scene. In fact, maybe that should be referring back to the ubiquitous Future of Trials topic!

Edited by dan