Gasgas 125 06

seandellear

3-5 Turns out is about right for the Delorto. Have you checked the rubber flap? Have you got 9x48 sprockets? Nothing else is any good. If you have done everything else you have been told correctly the bike will be perfect.

I made a typing error the screw is three and a half turs out.If you still are not happy ring me on 01296712510 tomorrow.

yer done everything exept the flap forgot to do it today until i looked on here!lol got a 9 tooth front on order didnt know about the rear but will get one in the post! the carb is still bogging down with the mixture creww right oout at about six turns! Do you think it needs re-jetting or will it get better when the bike is run in?

Cheers

sean :)

tahnks bigwig! the carb seems good now thank you! I was wondering what gearbox and premix oil you use? do you know the quantity of gearbox oil you run? I have got the 48 rear sprocket on order and have the 9 on the bike at the moment but the chain is to long to tension it but when i put the 48 rear on will i need a longer chain?

Thanks very much

tahnks bigwig! the carb seems good now thank you! I was wondering what gearbox and premix oil you use? do you know the quantity of gearbox oil you run? I have got the 48 rear sprocket on order and have the 9 on the bike at the moment but the chain is to long to tension it but when i put the 48 rear on will i need a longer chain?

Thanks very much

The carb was always ok it was simply you/ the dealer that didn't check what you were told.

on the 07's they clip it down with a cable tie, you could do this mod yourself.

You will need a longer chain.

The level is set by the glass.

READ THE HANDBOOK

Wiggy uses motul I'm sure.

if the chain is not long enough you might get away with putting a half link in as well which equates to 3 teeth on the sprocket. ie put your 9 and 48 sprockets on then get the wheel set up forward in the swing arm , put the chain on and see how much you need to fill in. dont forget also when you do this that the chain tensioner needs to be set approx 15mm off the swing arm with the chain fitted so allow for that. if you have 3 gaps left then a half link will suffice. these are available from your dealer. if the gap is any larger ie 5 links needed then scrounge around from someone who has cut a chain down and get a piece off them to fit, again your dealer might have a bit kicking around. failing all that then buy a longer chain with more links to fit. oil for the clutch everyone seems to have slightly diffrent amounts but if you keep adding the oil until it sits 3/4 the way up the level glass with the bike stood on both wheels you will be ok. its around 400ml to 450ml although gasgas say 550ml or cc in the handbook so its up to you what you do. like dabster says though talk to your dealer if your not sure about anything.

hope some of this helps.

Edited by pandelboy

Nigel dabster I have read the hand book thank you and I did set the carb up correctly as the viseos stated and it still bogged down when i snapped the throttle the open but it is better now i have set it to bigwigs recomendations. If you have the correct amount of oil it saves time when filling the gearbox because you dont have to wait for the oil to settle. Thanks everyone

You shouldnt have to wait for the oil to settle and the amount will be in the manual if you have it as you say think its like 550ml unless its a little less for the 125s , bit that i find the hardest is getting every bit of oil out especially if its maybe got a bit of water in like mine it just wrecks the next lot of oil you put in.