Yam Tyz Rear Mudguard 'hamilton' Decal

woody

Has anyone got an old TYZ mudguard with the Hamilton full length decal fitted that they don't want and would like to sell, or alternatively, would be willing to take a good photo of and e-mail it to me.

I thought I had one spare myself but it must have been sold on one of my earlier bikes. These aren't available anymore and I'd like to get another made. We've had one go but it's not quite right so need an original pattern, or good photo of, to work from.

Or, if anyone has a bike with one fitted and isn't really bothered whether they have the decal on their bike or not, I'd be happy to buy it off you for the cost of a replacement new guard.

Picture attached of the decal in question, unfortunately. not good enough to use as a pattern

Edited by Woody

• 4 weeks later...

Is it all the stickers or just the Hamilton one you are after ?

Cleared out the loft the other day and found a bag full of old stickers, there were a couple of sheets of hamilton stickers all different sizes that the dealers were given.

I can't remember if I kept them or threw them !!! If it is just the hamilton bit you are after then I will venture into the loft to sse if I can find them.

Thanks Steve, but what I'm after is the complete decal for the mudguard which is one length of blue vinyl with all of the sponsors logos printed onto it - just refer to it as the Hamilton decal as they were the main team sponsor

• 2 months later...

Still looking for one of these decals or an old mudguard with one on that I can get copied.

Come on guys, there must be some TYZ owners out there with one of these decals on an old mudguard that they don't want. I'll buy it off you for the cost of a new replacement plus the postage costs

I must say you're keen Woody. You don't see that many TYZ's about, I think there is one on ebay now. I seem to remember they were expensive when they were launched, compared to the other stuff available at the time. Yam must of had a load of engines as Pitley was telling me that its basically the same lump in the Scorpa SY250. If I see a Hamilton sticker at Malvern I'll point the owner in your direction. :rotfl:

• 2 weeks later...