Stratford-upon-avon Club Trial

scorpa3

The Stratford-Upon-Avon Club are holding a club trial at Saintbury Quarry near Broadway on Sunday 29th October.

There will be three routes available so there should be something for everyone.

The venue will be signposted from the A44 at the top of Fish Hill, East of Broadway, entries close at 10am.

The first ten riders to bring along an Observer will get a free entry.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep dreaming Ralph, left handers are me best, remember I was up there two weeks ago so already have a psychological advantage plus a new Mich. Pete make sure the end cards on all the sections are at the bottom of a hill not at the top, else there will be major queuing problems whilst Ralph does unnecessary back wheel hops through the cards.

Ralph recon Dad might come if theres a chance of a free ride? just needs to drag the misses out to do the observing honours

Betarev3 the weekend is going to be the same as every other trial we do, we never do in a trial what we practice.

Instead my wheels will be on the ground i will be on full lock instead of an endo even though i now i can not get round.

I will ride over every root instead of jumping them and will take it all to seriously instead of having a laugh because when there is marker or buntting i ride like a kno#.

Or will.

Sorry i cant join you guys...would love to, but i just broke my hand at last sundays stroud mc comp. in nympsfield. shame coz it was a good day as well. hand hurts like hell now, and my typing is even slower than usuall...so i;ll get my coat now!!

Not quite in your league barry, i know...but i did warn you, that i might threaten you for the crashing crown!! :chairfall:

Sorry i cant join you guys...would love to, but i just broke my hand at last sundays stroud mc comp. in nympsfield. shame coz it was a good day as well. hand hurts like hell now, and my typing is even slower than usuall...so i;ll get my coat now!!

Not quite in your league barry, i know...but i did warn you, that i might threaten you for the crashing crown!! :chairfall:

Hey Stu, why not come and Observe? You can have the BIG climb we've put in for Ralph and Rev3.

Bloody hell Stu! how did you manage that? Hope it`s not too bad and it gets fixed soon! quite looking forward too meet up with you guys again soon as I hear you`ve moved down a bit closer now.

Has someone put a curse on team r2wtrials? someones got something about our hands :chairfall: watch out lads :blink:

Just been to have a new splint fitted, and i THINK the nurse said 6 weeks...i wasnt really concentrating, coz she was a total babe!!!!!!!!!..and had a loverly foreign accent. (i told her so too..but it didnt work). Anyway, she said if it starts to hurt, to come back and see her....oops, now im dribbling over the keyboard again.

now...where were we.

oh yes..unfortunately, the splint has to stay on for about 6 weeks.

think someone has put a curse on us barry!!!!!!!!!!

you wont believe this scorpa but i DO have to work on the 29th otherwise i would have observed..i have been known to do my bit on that front now and again...hope you have a good day though.

thanks for the nice comments montman!!!...hopefully i'll be back on form..9crashing form that is)..sometime in late november early december.

best wishes to you all.

oh..and dont forget i want an 07 beta for xmas :chairfall::blink: