Stratford-upon-avon Club Trial

scorpa3

Before ralph gets on here, I bust my fav bars today at the quarry and he thinks I havent got time to get replacements, so he now thinks he has the advantage for sunday :angry: Going to get another set Saturday though Ralph, 40-15 to me mate

Just...................................................Ralph

New tyre..........................................Old knackered tyre

Rode a trial there recently...............Not been for 9 years

New bars Saturday.........................Old Bars

Crap at back wheel hopping............Better at back wheel hopping

Edited by Betarev3

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before ralph gets on here, I bust my fav bars today at the quarry and he thinks I havent got time to get replacements, so he now thinks he has the advantage for sunday :angry: Going to get another set Saturday though Ralph, 40-15 to me mate

Just...................................................Ralph

New tyre..........................................Old knackered tyre

Rode a trial there recently...............Not been for 9 years

New bars Saturday.........................Old Bars

Crap at back wheel hopping............Better at back wheel hopping

Woo Hoo first person apart from me i`ve heard of bending bars for bloody ages! I`ve got a proper collection on the go at the moment, wouldn`t go for that cheap tat **nt*** chuck out only last me a week! :D

Obviously not trying hard enough! I`ve done 4 already and i`m on month 8 of riding now! 1 of those rebuilding a Scorpa one resting poorly finger :D

Must add though one set was due too a strap snapping on the motorway.

Dam i`ve just noticed how lucky i`ve really been this year :angry:

He could have fell further up the bank barry.

I was Sh#t in the wet tonight i hope the are some rocks or i will get a ar#e WHOOOOOOPPPPPPPING.

Was Heath making you sit on the bike and not in the car.

7 of use used to go out every Sat in to Town and we would play Spoof to see who get the boot.All ways me i allways lost.

Trial set out... 12 sections with three routes, one or two 'Not for the faint hearted' sections this time.

Lets just hope there are enough people who can supply an Observer in return for a free ride!

Signing on closes at 10am, the venue will be signposted from the top of Fish Hill nerar Broadway on the A44.

Hope to see you there.

Not even started my bike yet so tyre not going on. All ways leave things to the last minute, back to the shead

Well done Scorpa more ar#e twitchers the better. You should scare youself once a day so will make up for this week tomorrow.

Big thanks to Pete all observers and helpers today for a great Trial, and well done for having the courage to set it out harder than normal club events. Me and Ralph really enjoyed it although we did drop quite a few. Nice to see Sam Haslam and Jack Lee there, had abit of banter with them both and I am sure Sam copied a couple of my lines :D but not the big off I had on the very slippy cambered log on section 1.

Nice and long sections all of which where very open and could have been ridden pretty much without any trick riding. Section 12 was the hardest a nasty turned steep climb over a huge 45 degree root with a steep climb out, managed a three on the first lap, Geoff Capes on the second and bottled it on the third lap :D

Good entry as well must have been 50 plus and did nt notice much in the way of queing either.

Definatley be doing more Stratford Trials in the future if this is how they are set out and organised :angry:

Yep well done to all, some A#se twitchers, some tight and some nice drop offs.

I dropped loads more than i should have but had a very enjoyable day, will be coming again.

Had to have a word with 2 lads a Sam Bloke and a Jack lad who followed me and Just all day asking for advice and what gear you doing this in but we managed to loose them on the last lap so they probably stuggled abit, i think we just piped them.

Great day see ya next time.

I know Ralph, could nt shake them off for the first two laps, Sam and Jack to be fair probably thought why do those two bother :angry: went round with a Scottish Guy first lap good rider but did nt catch his name? hope to meet up again mate.

Yer 6 a*** twitchers out of the 12 sections, two of which were abit beyond me to be fair but great trial considering a limited area to work in.

Edited by Betarev3

Thanks for the positive comments, I'm really pleased that you enjoyed the day.

Saintbury is always a good place for a trial as it's not affected by rain like our other venues, so we took the risk and set out 12 sections and luckily managed to get the observers, which is nice for a change. Good job too as 67 riders doing four laps of ten would have caused a lot of queuing.

Justin, everytime I watched you in a section you were making it look easy.

I will place the results on here as soon as I've done them.