Stratford-upon-avon Club Trial

scorpa3

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Six weeks in a splint! Sorry to hear that, which hand was it? You cold still ride if it's your clutch hand, tape the splint to the lever! :chairfall:

Only Kiddin.

Were you on the Climber? Any damage? I seem to remember yours is a really good one.

...you wont believe this scorpa but i DO have to work on the 29th otherwise i would have observed....

Hey Stu, sorry to hear about the injury, Injuries suck and everyone seems to be having them lately :ph34r: but... how can you be working with a busted hand as you are a musician? :chairfall: When I busted two fingers in february this year, took ages before I could play guitar/piano again. I still cant get the fingering right even now ........... and no rude remarks thank you :blink:

Hi Stu, sorry about the hand mate, how did you manage that then? must have been a biggish off. Hope it heals up soon as possible.

Pete dont make that hill climb too big mate, I f*****ng S**t me self above ten feet high, nose bleeds and all sorts. Barry see you at the BVM test day,

Hi Stu, sorry about the hand mate, how did you manage that then? must have been a biggish off. Hope it heals up soon as possible.

Pete dont make that hill climb too big mate, I f*****ng S**t me self above ten feet high, nose bleeds and all sorts. Barry see you at the BVM test day,

If the picture on the left is you, then this one will be right up your street. The climb isn't too bad, it's the tree stump at the top that makes em sweat! :chairfall:

Think I know that one Pete, great, thats the climb the Goat ran Danby over a couple of years ago on, followed him up and Ross fell off whilst Ryan was 6 foot behind him on full chat! ,yer is me in the pic, amazing what these photo editing programmes can do these days :chairfall:

Edited by Betarev3

Stu get well soon and that Tri angal can be a right one to master one handed but we know you can do it.

Barry have you pis#ed off any gods of late we seem to be dropping like flies, now did you touch me in wales?

Only that kiss hello and the group cuddle or huddle, never new 2 made a group.

Scorpa can you put cotton wool around and over that stump for betarev3 and me.

Barry all the young Nurses were terrified to bed bath you for one put that pic of you in riding trousers in the staff room with a caution sign under it, This could harm.

Get well soon you all.

Wasn't there a famous one handed drummer? :chairfall:

Yeah, you are talking about Rick Allen from Def Leppard :blink:

His car flipped over whilst he was giving it some in 1984 I believe. His arm got chopped off and they couldnt sew it back on !

Started drumming on a modified simmonds electronic kit in 1985 and the rest is history :ph34r: