200 Jets

superhondaman

My book says 45 is std but I have 2 biles, one with a 44 , the other with 42! Depends on how the exhaust is and if the silencer is new/repacked or WES. Sorry i cant be mor especific, did you check the crank seals?

Lee

I think i must have put somthing wrong together when assembaling the carb . after stripping it down again it seems better. Is it easy to replace the crank seals, and how do i know if they need replaceing. The bike still wont run clean though. Still missing. Any ideas?

Crank seals are not difficult

method 1

3 self tapping crews scrwed into the seal and pliers / olegrips to pull it out of

method 2

gring the bent end of one or two spokes so you have hooks! push them in and turn, leave nipples attached and pull thgem out.

You cant see if they are leaking But there may be slight oil traces under the flywheel or petrol in the oil on the clutch side. It will smeel badly if it is leaking here also.

Did it run ok before? Is the o-ring on the cold start jet damaged? They go very easily when the carb is split. Or has this crept up and got worse? silencer blocking up?

Lee

Did it run ok before? Is the o-ring on the cold start jet damaged? They go very easily when the carb is split. Or has this crept up and got worse? silencer blocking up?

Lee

Will check the o ring, i have a new ht coil and rewound Lt coil so i think it must be carb problem, going up the road its as though its going to cut out all the time. Thanks for your help.