Hebo Top Clamp

dixie

I had fat bars om my 05 gasser pro with the renthal clamps and they were great. When I got my 4rt I swapped the bars over and used a titanium coloured hope top clamp to put on the fatbars. The top clamp is of the highest quality and is engineered and finished off beautifully( a real work of art). I think they feel much better than the stock bars. Seems to soak up more of the vibrations and it maybe a mind trick but they just feel more comfortable.They also give you a little extra space when you go face first into the triple clamp and look great too so I think it is worth investing!

I will post photos soon...when I can get one in the daylight.

Edited by rhaines

I`vw seen that BVM do a Fat Bar Conversion Kit in Black. Do Hope REP do any other colours or are they on special order ?

Do people prefer Fat Bars or Standard Renthals as I`m thinking of investing more bling for me new bike!!!

I got my parts from bvm. black fatbars and titanium hope triple clamp.

Hope only do the billet top yoke in black!

i have a second hand unmarked one looking for a new home.

I beg to differ. My mate has got one in black, but mine is definately titanium and its got hope etched all over it!!!!. I will post a photo soon. :wall: